30 Day Media Fast



Tomorrow, May 22, I will start my 30 Day Media Fast. I will return on June 21. 

This means no television (broadcast, Netflix, or YouTube), no cell phone, no media sites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Blogger, etc), and no internet radio. The only internet access will be for my volunteer work and that will soon be on site only. 

I feel a need to do this because I feel I've desensitized myself to the outside world. I have been bombarded with technology since age 5.  And I know this will be an ongoing struggle. 

Time to dust off my old books and walking shoes. 

I hope to do a lot of painting, writing, reading, and reflecting. If you need to get a hold of me please contact me through my husband tonto210({at)}gmail({dot})com. 

Thank you all for understanding. 

Peace. 

- Marisol 

Comments

Popular Posts